miercuri, 29 februarie 2012

If the doors of perception were cleansed, we would see everything as it really is: infinite

`If the doors of perception were cleansed, we would see everything as it really is: infinite.`
`What`s this?`
`My homework, mom.`
`Oh, I understand. And what do you have in mind right now?`
`I don`t really know. I`m thinking of all those pokerfaces we see everyday.``
OK, develop this!`
`From my point of view, we all wear a mask and maybe, there`s a moment when all those masks become a part of you and of you soul and not even you can feel which  the real `you` is. From this, derives the idea that when you cannot understand who you are, you cannot really see the personality of the one you love, for example.`
`I don`t get the last part.`
`Well, when you have `horse glasses` and you see only what you want, you cannot perceive the real world and your own mask becomes a mask for the people around you.`
`Yes, maybe you`re right, but what about the infinite?`
`Oh, that`s a good question, mom. I`m just a fool little child, but I believe we are infinite.`
` Why do you have such an idea?`
`Because my soul and the feelings which are inside of it are infinite and yours, too. And when all those feelings change into actions, there would be consequences and those consequences will affect the other. That`s why you`ve told me to think before I speak and that`s why I don`t care anymore about the past, I care about the future and the future is now.`
`OK, you`re a smart child.`
`My feelings change into actions and my actions have consequences and all I do remains in your memory, mom. Because the memory will never die, She`s infinite...`
`And now, your homework is finished!`
`And infinite, don`t forget!`

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu