duminică, 2 iunie 2013

Journal

We are in a hotel room.. and you`re sleeping. And the only thing I can think of is the smell of the coffee in my hands. Because it`s like  a pale of fresh air, it`s like you when you came into my messy life, into my  crumbled thoughts and you turned me upside down.
You`re sleeping and you`re picturing in your dream all your hopes. And I`m half naked because I know you love this picture. That black bra is in the corner, and your T-shirt is still unavailable. It`s like a movie or like a scene from the book of my dreams.You wanted me to come with you to the seaside. And here we are now. I wanted it too, but it was a mistake not to tell you. The difference is that you knew what you want. I don`t. I live with you even the things I`ve never dreamt of. I`ve never thought about the future, only if it was about my career. The reason is so simply and so silly, love, because I`ve always believed just in me. I`m not on my own anymore and it`s not about my future. Things have changed, forasmuch today it`s about us and about our future. And this `our` make all these things have sense.
We love each other. At the beginning, you were the only one who loved. Not more, not less, not much, not even a little. You loved. Loved me at my worst, loved the very me even when you discovered my flaws, and my mistakes, and my past. And I did not even look at you in that way, because, remember? I`ve always been on my own, because everything was a play.
Now I love you from my deepest and I`m pretty sure that`s my biggest fulfilment. I love your weakest points and your lowest strenghts. And I do not love you because I see me inside of you, you`re not a mirror. I love you because I`ve always seen the real you, because I see the whole world when I look into you`re eyes, because I see all those things we can do together, all those beautiful things we`ve done thus far.
I adore you, little stuff. I`m not living my greatest dream, I`m dreaming my greatest reality and I know it`s real. You`re a part of me, like a deadly disease. I could never get tired of you.

And here`s your English lesson. Enjoy!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu